4 Galloway lane
3610 Winston Park
A workshop for women of ALL ages….
It is time to understand and celebrate womanhood, and get rid of outdated beliefs around our bodies, cycles and feminine energies.
– Discover and relate to your goddess archetype
– Enjoy and connect, be inspired and have fun
– Working with the natural elements so they are nourishing, not destructive, to our natural cycles
– Your female cycles, life stages, including the “taboos” and healthy expression of it
– Dismantling the unhealthy sense of competition that undermines women’s, and girls’ body image and psychic energy
– The effect of lunar & seasonal cycles on women’s emotions, energy and psychological well-being
– Balancing your masculine and feminine energies
Even if you have attended before, there are always new insight, new connections, new teaching and a new YOU, so join us!
Venue: Eaglesview yoga studio, 4 Galloway Lane, Winston Park, KZN
Date: Sunday 14 July
Starting time: 09h00 Duration: 3, 5 hours
The workshop involves teachings, creative activities, movement, meditation, breathing practices and grounding (no artistic or rhythmic experience required!).
Celeste Du Toit T/A Yes Paradigm
Acct No: 1078315442
Ref: Your name
Please send POP to email@example.com or 082 741 9578
Only confirmed bookings and pre-payment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 082 741 9578 to book.
“Within every woman there lives a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing. She is the Wild Woman, who represents the instinctual nature of women. But she is an endangered species.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Facilitated by Celeste Du Toit, transformational coach, speaker, holistic therapist and seasoned workshop facilitator.
A goddess knows, loves and accepts herself on all levels. She has an immense sense of self-awareness, and experiences peace, love, joy, passion and fun. She knows her power and that she can be anything she wants to be. She is wise, fearless, strong and beautiful.
What participants of the previous Goddess workshop had to say:
I really enjoyed the time to experience myself outside of the normal roles…
So glad I came!
…the freedom of letting go and letting my light shine.
…taking away a lot of learnings…
Thank you for a space for women to come together, and create a sense of community
Beautiful interpretation of the natural elements and the connection of it to one’s Self
Would recommend to my friends, thoroughly enjoyed…
Great to use all 5 senses in activities… without feeling overwhelmed or pressured